Our 53rd Annual National Association for Workforce Improvement conference is planned to be held in the greater Chicago area, most likely during the week before Memorial Day 2018 (the week of May 20-26). Please check back over the new few weeks as the conference theme and focus areas develop.
- Do you have ideas how Career and Technical Education can better support workers, innovators, creators, entrepreneurs, and producers?
- What lies ahead for CTE delivery?
- How does CTE align with the Maker Movement?
- With biotechnology? With Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- With the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- To what extent does CTE support the workforce as well as the innovationforce and entrepreneurs?
- We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking to identify a variety of approaches that support the conference theme to help teachers, workforce developers, counselors, administrators, and business partners meet the challenges of incorporating these rapidly changing technologies into all aspects of the workforce development from curriculum to collaborations.
Conference attendees include staff from secondary schools, community colleges, and technical institutes, as well as government leaders in workforce development and representatives of business, industry, and labor.