Membership in NAWI provides opportunities to:
- Share information with program innovators on the cutting edge of workforce
- Education program improvement
- Use firsthand information from leaders of exemplary projects
- Gain insight into workforce education program innovations
- Develop a network of colleagues engaged in workforce education program improvement
- Be involved in preparing national agenda for workforce education program improvement
- Participate in conferences featuring national leaders in workforce education program improvements.
Application for NAWI Membership
Membership is May 1 through April 30. Annual dues are $25 a year.
Please view and complete the NAWI Membership Form [pdf]
Note that a one-year NAWI membership is automatically included when you register for the upcoming annual national NAWI conference and that membership fee covers the time period of May 1 through April 30 within which that annual national NAWI conference is held.
Also note that there may be a membership fee payment option on our current NAWI conference registration page; however, please note that payment option is only available when the registration period is open for the current conference.